With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We’ll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
To Set Up Quick Shopping Cart ®
- Log in to your PowerHoster account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the New Account you want to set up.
- Next to Company name, enter the name of your store.
- Next to Email address, enter the email address you want to associate with your store.
- Select whether you want to use an available domain or subdomain from your account (for example, www.coolexample.com or shop.coolexample.com), or use a domain registered elsewhere.
- Select I have read and accept the terms of the Quick Shopping Cart Service Agreement.
- If you want to offer PayPal® as a payment option for your customers, next to PayPal Express Checkout, enter the email address where you want to receive PayPal payment notices.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! Now you’re ready to create your online store.