.COM Domain Name Only $8.99
| We register more than 600 TLDs, are the cheapest domain register.
.com $8.99, .info $4.99, .org $9.99, .net $16.99, .co $9.99, .xxx, .adult, .sex, .us $9.99 .bz $19.98, .nl $5.32, .es $7.37, Register your domain names with us and save. free domain names and coupon code
The Cheapest Cpanel Hosting
We also have a starter cpanel web hosting plan for beginner website. 1 Website, 30GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth only $2.49/mo. You can click Start Cpanel Hosting Plan
Starter hosting plan support all cpanel and plesk hosting features.
The Cheapest Domain Name Register
We are the cheapest domain name register. You can register your .com domain name at only $8.99/yr here in powerhoster domain. We have been online since 2001, and we are among the oldest domain name register and domain hosting and web hosting providers. At Powerhoster.com – We provide Cheap Domain Registration, and Cheap Domain Hosting Services. We develop, run, maintain and support our Linux and Windows domain hosting plans in our own facilities, 24/7. Our web hosting plans are the cheapest, our management team is one of the most professional teams and our support teams are the most effective. We have all the features you can imagine and need – Cpanel Web Hosting, Plesk Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, WordPress, Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart, SSL, Email, Database and Blogging, just to name a few. No other web hosting service can match the width and depth of our feature set, which is one of the reasons why we are such a prominent player in the industry. We provide the cheapest Cloud Web Hosting, the cheapest Linux Cpanel web hosting, Unlimited Window Plesk hosting and the cheapest Domain Registration service.
Cheap Domain Name Registration
A good domain register can give you a good domain manager control panel, can provide DNS freely. We can provide you default DNS. The default DNS includes both Park DNS and Hosting DNS, you can also assign your third Party DNS. It is very easy to change. When you set your DNS to our default DNS, you can manage your DNS and set alias, or add an A record very easily to other IP address. You can also make a domain forwarding very easily.
You can also transfer to another account of powerhoster; or transfer away from powerhoster account very easily. You can get your authentication by just a link clicking.
You can lock your domain, auto-renew your domain or manually renew your domain, and privacy protect your domain or not protecting your domain by just a link clicking. Best of all, you can get all this features by just a cheap domain buying. We can also set your free email accounts if you are registering your domains with us.
Buy the Cheapest Cpanel Web Hosting and Plesk Window Web Hosting
Take charge with industry-standard cPanel or Parallels® Plesk control panels, free 24/7 phone or online support and 99.9% uptime* and money-back guarantees*. With our award-winning data center, you’ll know your site is always up and running.
Buy Managed WordPress Blog Web Hosting
Maintaining a website shouldn’t mean spending hours optimizing your server and battling security threats. With Managed WordPress, we handle the technical stuff for you – server setup, security, backups, even performance optimization – so you can spend your time designing, managing content and doing what’s important to you.
Buy Linux Private Server (VPS)
We always provide the cheapest Linux and Window Cpanel and Plesk Virtual Private Servers
Buy A Window Virtual Dedicated Server (VPS)
Linux Cpanel Dedicated Server Plan
Window Plesk Dedicated Server Plan
Cheap Domain Name Registration And Cheap Web Hosting Service
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. You probably have hundreds of domain names stored in your head, such as:
- powerhoster.com — our favorite domain name
- google.com — one of the most used domain names in the world
- mit.edu — a popular EDU name
- bbc.co.uk — a three-part domain name using the country code UK
You’ll recognize domain names as having strings of characters separated by dots (periods). The last word in a domain name represents a top-level domain. These top-level domains are controlled by the IANA in what’s called the Root Zone Database, which we’ll examine more closely later.
In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2015, 294 million domain names had been registered.
Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name microsoft.com represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.powerhoster.com/index.html, the domain name is powerhoster.com.
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2015, 294 million domain names had been registered.
Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to. There are only a limited number of such domains. For example:
Because the Internet is based on IP addresses, not domain names, every Web server requires a Domain Name System (DNS) server to translate domain names into IP addresses.
Because all of the names in a given domain need to be unique, there has to be some way to control the list and makes sure no duplicates arise. That’s where registrars come in. A registrar is an authority that can assign domain names directly under one or more top-level domains and register them with InterNIC, a service of ICANN, which enforces uniqueness of domain names across the Internet. Each domain registration becomes part of a central domain registration database known as the whois database. Network Solutions, Inc. (NSI) was one of the first registrars, and today companies like PowerHoster.com offer domain registration in addition to many other Web site and domain management services.
Right now, We can register Hundreds of TLDs. We can register popular domain names, international domain names, and regional domain names and country domain names.
Domain Names work by linking with a DNS ( Domain Name Servers), The DNS searches for the root DNS and local DNS to find the best way to your domain name. If you want to see how domain name work, please click here. With PowerHoster, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect domain name that will help you bring your business success. A variety of domains are available to be registered quickly and easily, and at the best prices. Millions of satisfied customers and over four million registered domain names speak for themselves!
What is cheap domain names ?
When you google “Cheap Domain Name” or “What is cheapest domain names ?” in google, you will get more than nine millions results. That is not true. You can not register a .com domain name at less than 10USD in most of domain registers. Prices for domain names vary among different registrars and hosting companies. The normal cost is in the range of $12 to $15 per year for the .com domain. Other gTLDs such as .net or .org may be less or more expensive. Specialty dTLDs such as .guru, can run as high as $100 a year.
But you can register .com in $8.99 here in powerhoster, a reputable domain register. When a domain register can provide less than 10USD .com domain registration, it should be called cheap domain name register. YES, it is true. We are proudly called “Cheap Domain Register”. Normally you can not buy a .com domain name at less than $10USD in almost all offshore domain register. But they still call themselves cheap domain register. Some US licensed domain registers make a $39.99 .com domain name registration for two years and only charge first year $0.99, its registration fee per year is $20/yr (Shame on them). It cannot be called cheap domain register. We are US licensed and US operated domain register and we can allow you to easily and effectively administer and manage your domain name. We have set up more than 20 years and have well-established reputation.
When you have a domain name, you can promote your local business, you can protect your trademark, you can also earn money by selling customer products, and you can even earn money from online domain name and websites. We are especially good at helping our customer earn money online and helping you sell products via online domain names and websites. We have search engine optimization tools to help you get your desired results. We even provide free web hosting if you use our shopping carts features and website builder service. And as a bonus, you can get free domain names when you order one year virtual web hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, website builder and other packages on our plans list.
You can Register, Renew, and Transfer your Cheap Domain Names, as well as domain back ordering, registering domain privacy and businesses, and sitelocking here. You can also buy Dedicated IPs, Website builder, reliable WordPress hosting with thousands of free themes to chose and free plugins. You can register almost all kinds of TLDs domain here. We can register up to 600 TLDs. And YES, we are the cheapest domain registration service provider.
Frequently asked questions
How do I get a domain name?
- Decide on a domain name extension. The extension is the part at the end of the domain name – .net, .biz, .org or .com, for example.
- Think about what you’d like on the other side of the dot. It could be your business name or your specialty.
- Type the domain you want into the box at the top of this page. We’ll tell you if that particular domain is available and show others you may like better.
- Pick one, add it to your cart and check out. You are now the proud owner of your very own domain. As long as it’s registered to you, no one else may use it.
Got any tips on finding a good domain name?
- Make it easy to remember. This is why many businesses get domains with their business names in them. Some people – including Bob Parsons – even choose their business name after they have a domain they like.
- Don’t register one that’s trademarked, copyrighted or being used by another company. This can lead to losing the domain and/or legal problems.
- Shorter is usually better because they’re easier for customers to remember. It’s also easier to get matching usernames for Facebook, Twitter and any other social media accounts you have.
- Got a local business? Include your neighborhood, city or country in your domain so local customers can quickly see where you are. Check the list of geographic domain extensions – .berlin, .nyc – to see if there’s one for your area. Fraserinnovations.com is registered by one of our company customer “Fraser Innovation Inc” and their neighbor and customers can remember them very easily.
- Avoid numbers or hyphens. Anyone who hears your web address won’t know if you’re using a numeral (5) or “five.” If your business name has a number in it, register both versions – with the numeral and with the number spelled out. Dashes are just asking for trouble and generally look unprofessional.
- Get more than one. As traffic to your website increases, you may attract the attention of copycats who’ll snatch up similar domain names in the hopes of drawing traffic away from you. Register similar or misspelled domains early so this won’t be an issue later.
- SEO Understandable – You should know the keyword in your business. Google keyword planner is a very good keyword choice tools. You can google keyword planner into excel files and find which keyword is frequently searched, register it. No Matter popular domains or not. FPGAMarketing.com is for FPGA Board Marketing. The customers can easily remember their domain name and google knows what they are going to do.
- Register Number Domains for Chinese Based Customers –
- if your website visitors are mostly for the Chinese, you can register number based domain names. Chinese pronounces number very simple and only one vowel in each number so they have very good memory for number(N). NN.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, NNNNN.com is very easily for the Chinese to remember.
- for more information about chose perfect domain names, please check nine tips to chose a perfect domain names.
Why do you need a domain name?
The most successful businesses use the same set of words and images in all customer touchpoints – on their website, in their emails and order confirmations, on their signs, etc. This is branding at its simplest. And the digital pieces of your brand all spring from your domain name.
- Stake your claim –Registering domains related to your big idea or business name keeps others from using those names to pull traffic away from your website.
- Take control – With a domain name, you can send customers, friends and prospects wherever you want – whether that’s a website, blog, social page or storefront.
- Protect your rights –Your domain gives you an exclusive piece of digital real estate that cannot be used by anyone else as long as it’s registered to you.
When you register multiple domain names, you can:
- Keep your competition from registering a similar domain name drawing customers to them instead of you
- Promote the different products and services you offer
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Enjoy more opportunities to market to — and be listed in — search engines
- Create distinct advertising strategies reaching different target markets
- Provide customers more ways to find you when searching the Internet
- Capture common misspellings of your domain name, instead of sending visitors to an error page
- Protect your brand and online identity
There are a number of reasons for registering more than one domain name, mainly focused around future growth, enhancing online identity and allowing more access points to your online presence. Furthermore you will also by protecting your company from competitor hijackings that can restrict your online activity. For more why you should register more domain names, please check Why should you register more domain names ?